Saturday, May 16, 2009

Adam To The Rescue!

I feel like a bit of an idiot at the moment as I brought my roommate's camera by mistake (most of the pictures came out blurry) & I washed my jeans before taking the notes I had written out of the back pocket, so those are destroyed. Nonetheless, we went to Adam's last Thursday for what he called 'A night of stuffed things'. We started with plenty of beer & one of my personal favorites; Banks, a great drink from the Caribbean.

Tomato and Olive Focaccia Stuffed with Smoked Mozzarella

Cabbage and Duck Bacon Pierogies with Apple Sauce










Turkish-Style Stuffed Eggplant

Apricot and Nut Phyllo Dough Packets with Vanilla-Honey Drizzle.

I wish I had more infor on this meal, but my notes were unreadable.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin