Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dram Shop (339 9th St.)

There seems to be a lot of pickling going on on the blog... Teddy did carrots & other veggies, but I had a chance to 'pickle' my liver at Dram shop which is one of the few reasons that I leave my beloved island of Manhattan (other than cooking club).

I've been there several times just for drinks & general merriment, but this last time, I actually had some food. Ok, so they were only buffalo wings, but they were some of the best I've had in NY. I've also heard great things about Dram Shop's burger, so I'll have to try that next time.

There is a sizable selection of beers & the staff are friendly. Add shuffleboard (which I am quickly becoming addicted to), darts, board games & pool into the mix & you're sure to have a great time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin