Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bowery Kitchen Supplies (460 West 16th St.)

I've spoken before about my long walks along Bowery looking in the stores for random gadgets & other stuff that I'll probably only use once. I've recently discovered another kitchen supply store that I will be going to till the day I die (or they close, whichever comes first). Bowery Kitchen Supplies located in the Chelsea Market. This is a bit out of my normal stomping grounds, but well worth the extra traveling time.

The store has pretty much everything you could ever want & while it is hard to find certain things sometimes, the prices are out of this world. So, if you're in the area, or just need some supplies. Check this place out!


1 comment:

porkeypete said...

I disagree. Cheaper to actually just go to the Bowery (I like Chef Restaurant Supply) on the corner of Houston. Great prices, insane selection, you will get that kid-in-the candy store feeling.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin